Out of control
1. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with
sexual thoughts? [Preoccupied]
2. Do you hide some of your sexual behavior from others? [Ashamed]
3. Have you ever sought help for sexual behavior you did not like?
4. Has anyone been hurt emotionally
because of your sexual behavior? [Hurt others]
5. Do you feel controlled by your sexual desire?
[Out of control]
6. When you have sex, do you feel
depressed afterwards? [Sad]
A positive response to
just one would indicate a need for
additional assessment- seek consultation
with a Certified Sexual Addiction Therapist (CSAT). Two or more indicates sexual addiction.
If you have more questions regarding Sexual Addiction go to either of these websites: